• 1 lb. jumbo pasta shells
• 2 c. Shredded chicken
• 1 c. ricotta
• 3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
• 3/4 c. grated Parmesan
• 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 4 tbsp. butter
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
• 2 c. milk
1. Preheat oven to 350º. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook jumbo pasta shells according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot.
2. In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, ricotta, 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan, and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
3. Make sauce: In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes, then add cream cheese and whisk until completely combined. Stir in milk, remaining mozzarella and
Parmesan, and bring to a simmer. Season with more salt and pepper. Let thicken over low heat, 3 to 5 minutes.
4. In a baking dish, spread a layer of sauce. Stuff shells with chicken-ricotta mixture and place in baking dish. Spoon more sauce all over shells.
5. Bake until warmed through and bubbly, 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve.